Can the sellers force the EURGBP lower at 0.8912?
The EURGBP has been mostly oscillating, since the 20th of October 2016, within a bearish formation between the range of 0.9025 and 0.8912 respectively.
Both the buyers and the sellers are now placing strong pressures in their attempts of taking control over the pair’s price.
The price is now oscillating slightly above the 0.8912 zone which is today’s major pivot point area.
In the condition where the pair drops and stabilizes below the 0.8912 area, the price could be forced to decline to lower zones such as the 0.8843.
The Stochastic oscillator also confirms that the price has greater chances to retrace and decline at the 50 level.
Alternatively, should the buyers lead the price above the 0.8955 area Fibonacci’s 61.8%, the pair could appreciate as high as 0.9025 Fibonacci’s 0.0%.
- There are no any releases on the euro
- The Gross Domestic Product (QoQ) (Q3) and the Gross Domestic Product (YoY) (Q3) releases are expected to have a medium influence on the sterling
· Probable trend (Bearish): 0.8912
· Bearish take profit target: 0.8843
· Stop loss target: 0.8955
· Alternative trend (Bullish): 0.8955
· Bullish take profit target: 0.9025