The GBPUSD has been mostly oscillating, since the 25th of October 2016, within an upside channel between 1.2108 and 1.2270 respectively.
Both the buyers and the sellers are now placing strong pressures in their attempts of taking control over the pair’s price.
The price is now oscillating above the 1.2108 zone which is today’s major pivot point area.
The Stochastic oscillator also confirms that the price has greater chances to retrace and decline at the 60 level.
Alternatively, should the buyers take the lead and boost the price above the 1.2168 area Fibonacci’s 100.0% the pair could appreciate as high as 1.2270.
- There are no any releases on the sterling
- The Gross Domestic Product Annualized (Q3) release is expected to have a strong impact on the U.S. dollar
· Probable trend (Bearish): 1.2108
· Bearish take profit target: 1.2007
· Stop loss target: 1.2168
· Alternative trend (Bullish): 1.2168
· Bullish take profit target: 1.2270