Can the buyers profit on the USDCAD at 1.3250?
The U.S. dollar and the Canadian dollar are lately oscillating within an upside formation between the range of 1.3008 and 1.3250 respectively.
The bulls are now exerting pressures in their attempts of taking control over the price, and holding the pair close to the 1.3250 level.
In the scenario where the USDCAD resumes above the 1.3250 area, the price could escalate as high as 1.3398.
The Stochastic oscillator indicates that the pair has greater chances of appreciating to upper levels at the 85 zone.
Alternatively, should the sellers take the lead and force the price below the 1.3154 area, the pair could decline as low as 1.3008.
Today’s Major Announcements
- There are no any major releases that could have an impact either on the U.S dollar or the Canadian dollar
- Probable trend (Bullish): 1.3250
- Bullish take profit target: 1.3398
- Stop loss target: 1.3154
- Alternative trend (Bearish): 1.3154
- Bearish take profit target: 1.3008