The U.S. dollar and the Swiss franc are lately oscillating within an upside formation between the range of 0.9836 and 0.9987 respectively.
The bulls are now exerting pressures in their attempts of taking control over the price, and holding the pair close to the 0.9987 level.
The Stochastic oscillator indicates that the pair has greater chances of appreciating to upper levels at the 45 zone.
Alternatively, should the sellers take the lead and force the price below the 0.9929 area, the pair could decline to as low as 0.9836.
- The Retail Sales ex Autos (MoM) (Oct), the Retail Sales Control Group (Oct), and the Retail Sales (MoM) (Oct) releases are expected to have a strong influence on the U.S. dollar
- There are no any major releases that could have an impact on the Swiss franc
· Probable trend (Bullish): 0.9987
· Bullish take profit target: 1.0078
· Stop loss target: 0.9929
· Alternative trend (Bearish): 0.9929
· Bearish take profit target: 0.9836