Will the buyers lead the GBPUSD at 1.2462?
The GBPUSD after rising from 1.2281 to 1.2550 has now stabilized slightly below today’s major pivot point area, the 1.2462 zone.
Stochastic oscillator’s formation shows a pattern of a steady rise at the 35 level where the pair is expected to retrace to the upside.
In the condition where the pair breaks above the 1.2462 level and the bullish pressures get more tensed, the price could appreciate to the 1.2581 zone.
Should the buyers gain control, then such a continuation confirms their profitable upside attempts since the 2nd of November 2016.
Alternatively, in the event where the bearish pressures force the pair below the 1.2395 zone, the price could drop to 1.2281.
- The BRC Like-For-Like Retail Sales (YoY) (Sep) release is expected to have a medium influence on the sterling
- The Labor Market Conditions Index (Oct) and the Consumer Credit Change (Sep) releases are expected to have a medium impact on the U.S. dollar
· Probable trend (Bullish): 1.2462
· Bullish take profit target: 1.2581
· Stop loss target: 1.2395
· Alternative trend (Bearish): 1.2395
· Bearish take profit target: 1.2281